Come Play in Luray at Luray International on August 16th, 2014!
A single loop swim in pristine Lake Arrowhead gets athletes ready for the 41km bike on paved roads through the woods and farms of Page County. The 10K is a 2x out and back with rolling hills and all on paved roads. Athletes also have the option of competing in the AquaBike (swim + bike) category.
- Triathlon: 1500m swim/41Km bike/10Km run
- Aquabike: 1500m swim /41Km bike
Event Cap: 700 Participants
- Charity (50): Individual $200
- Regular Registration:
- Before Jan 1: Individual $99 / Relay $129
- Before Mar 1: Individual $109 / Relay $139
- Before May 1: Individual $119 / Relay $149
- Before Jul 1: Individual $129 / Relay $159
- Late Registration: Individual $139 / Relay $169
Please note: There is a $12 fee for a 1-day license for non-USAT annual members.
|Friday, 4:30 PM – 7 PM||or||Saturday, 6-7:30 AM|
|Appalachian Outdoors Adventures
2 West Main St
Luray, VA 22835
|Lake Arrowhead (race site)
265 Lake Arrowhead Rd
Luray, VA 22835
Prize money awarded to top 3 Male & Female athletes overall:
- 1st: $600
- 2nd: $400
- 3rd: $250
Included with the price of your athlete registration fee:
- Finisher’s medal and bragging rights!
- Technical race t-shirt
- Luray Triathlon race bag and water bottle
- Timing chip results for swim, bike, run and both transitions
- Food and drinks plus live music on race day
- Hammer Nutrition product samples
- Eligibility for top 3 awards in your age group or special categories like Military, Clydesdale, Athena and best costume
- Points toward your rankings with USA Triathlon