Come Play in Luray at Luray International on August 16th, 2014!
Online registration is now closed. You can still register in person at each race’s packet pickup times for that race.
A single loop swim in pristine Lake Arrowhead gets athletes ready for the 41km bike on paved roads through the woods and farms of Page County. The 10K is a 2x out and back with rolling hills and all on paved roads. Athletes also have the option of competing in the AquaBike (swim + bike) category.
- Triathlon: 1500m swim/41Km bike/10Km run
- Aquabike: 1500m swim /41Km bike
Event Cap: 700 Participants
- Charity (50): Individual $200
- Regular Registration:
- Before Jan 1: Individual $99 / Relay $129
- Before Mar 1: Individual $109 / Relay $139
- Before May 1: Individual $119 / Relay $149
- Before Jul 1: Individual $129 / Relay $159
- Late Registration: Individual $139 / Relay $169
Please note: There is a $12 fee for a 1-day license for non-USAT annual members.
Registration: Closed. You can still register in person at each race’s packet pickup times for that race.
|Friday, 4:30 PM – 7 PM||or||Saturday, 6-7:30 AM|
|Appalachian Outdoors Adventures
2 West Main St
Luray, VA 22835
|Lake Arrowhead (race site)
265 Lake Arrowhead Rd
Luray, VA 22835
Prize money awarded to the top 3 Male & Female OPEN & ELITE athletes overall:
- 1st: $600
- 2nd: $400
- 3rd: $250
Included with the price of your athlete registration fee:
- Finisher’s medal and bragging rights!
- Technical race t-shirt
- Luray Triathlon race bag and water bottle
- Timing chip results for swim, bike, run and both transitions
- Food and drinks plus live music on race day
- Hammer Nutrition product samples
- Eligibility for top 3 awards in your age group or special categories like Military, Clydesdale, Athena and best costume
- Points toward your rankings with USA Triathlon