Come Play in Luray at Luray Sprint on August 17th, 2014!
Online registration is now closed. You can still register in person at each race’s packet pickup times for that race.
A one loop swim in pristine Lake Arrowhead gets athletes ready for the 27K bike on paved roads through the woods and farms of Page County. The 5K is an out and back with rolling hills and all on paved roads. Athletes also have the option of competing in the AquaBike (swim + bike only) category.
- Triathlon: 750m swim/27K bike/5K run
- Aquabike: 750m swim/27K bike
Event Cap: 700 participants
- Charity (50): Individual $200
- Regular Registration:
- Before Jan 1: Individual $84 / Relay $119
- Before Mar 1: Individual $94 / Relay $129
- Before May 1: Individual $104 / Relay $139
- Before Jul 1: Individual $114 / Relay $149
- Late Registration: Individual $124 / Relay $159
Please note: There is a $12 fee for a 1-day license if you are not a USAT annual member.
Registration: Online registration is now closed. You can still register in person at each race’s packet pickup times for that race.
|Saturday, 3:30 PM – 6PM||or||Sunday, 6-7:30 AM|
|Appalachian Outdoors Adventures
2 West Main St
Luray, VA 22835
|Lake Arrowhead (race site)
265 Lake Arrowhead Rd
Luray, VA 22835
Prize money awarded to top 3 Male & Female OPEN & ELITE athletes overall:
- 1st: $600
- 2nd: $400
- 3rd: $250
Included with the price of your athlete registration fee:
- Finisher’s medal and bragging rights!
- Technical race t-shirt
- Luray Triathlon race bag and water bottle
- Timing chip results for swim, bike, run and both transitions
- Food and drinks plus live music on race day
- Hammer Nutrition product samples
- Eligibility for top 3 awards in your age group or special categories like Military, Clydesdale, Athena and best costume
- Points toward your rankings with USA Triathlon