Camping at Lake Arrowhead Park – Swim Fest Luray Race Site
Courtesy of the Luray Parks and Recreation Department, any athletes or spectators will be able to camp out at the race site Friday night only before Swim Fest Luray
. There will be an area marked off at Lake Arrowhead Park near the bathhouse (toilets, showers) and the transition area.
Please follow this process if you wish to reserve a spot to camp at Lake Arrowhead.
1) Reservations are required. Call 540-843-0770 to reserve a camp spot.
2) Include your estimated time of arrival with your reservation.
3) Tents are $20 per tent per night and RV’s, pop-ups and pull-behinds are $40 per vehicle per night. No Refunds.
4) Mail check payment to:
Town of Luray Attn: Luray Triathlon
P.O. Box 629
Luray, VA 22835
5) Payment is due on/before June 1st. If payment is not made by June 1st you can bring it to the race when you check in. Cash or check only at the race site.
6) Once the check is received and processed, we will mail a receipt to the return address on the envelope, and note the date on the reservation log as payments are received.
7) Campers will check-in at the designated camping check-in tent and will receive a park map and some info/do’s/don’ts/ of camping at Lake Arrowhead. Any late reservation cash/check payments can be made at the time of check-in.
Click here for camping rules and information.
Please direct all questions related to camping at Lake Arrowhead to Dakota at 540-843-0770. Thank you!