Race Venue at Lake Arrowhead Park
265 Lake Arrowhead Drive, Luray, VA 22835
Link to Google Maps for directions.
View Larger Map
Please note it takes approximately 100 minutes to drive to Lake Arrowhead from Arlington, VA.
Driving Directions to Lake Arrowhead Park
From downtown Luray at intersection of 340 / Business 211 (Main St.)
- Turn left on Main St. for 0.6 miles to traffic light on Reservoir Avenue.
- Turn right on Reservoir Avenue and go 2.6 miles (Reservoir will turn into Fairview Road) to a stop sign.
- Turn right onto Brookstone Road then almost immediate left onto Valleyburg Road.
- Go 1.3 miles to the Lake Arrowhead entrance on the left. (Note: Valleyburg Road will turn to the right prior to the Lake entrance – keep going straight on Lake Arrowhead Road).
- There are signs along the way for Lake Arrowhead beginning on the turn from Reservoir Rd.
If coming from Washington, DC and points east there are basically two options:
- I-66 West towards Front Royal:
Alternate Route from the east:
- Take exit 13 to Rte 55 West towards Front Royal until it dead ends.
- Take a left at the light onto 340 South for approximately 30 miles to intersection of 340 / Business 211 (Main St.) in downtown Luray.
- Follow directions from downtown Luray above.
- Take 211 West through Sperryville over Skyline Drive towards Luray.
- Turn left on Business 211 to downtown Luray for 0.9 miles then left on Dry Run Rd.
- Follow Dry Run Rd for approximately 3.7 miles until it dead ends at Lake Arrowhead Rd.
- Make a right on Lake Arrowhead Rd then go approximately 1.6 miles.
- Park will be on your right.
If coming from I-81 and points west:
- Take 211 East towards Luray then right on Business 211 East towards downtown Luray.
- Follow directions to Lake Arrowhead from downtown Luray above.