Start Time: 8:00 AM
- Triathlon: 750m swim/27K bike/5K run
- Aquabike: 750m swim/27K bike
Event Cap: 700 participants
Registration: Online registration closed Wednesday at midnight. Only option to register at this point is to visit packet pickup the afternoon before the race to register in person. NO REGISTRATION RACE MORNING. Entry fee is now $200 Charity Slots for Individuals and $240 for Relay Teams. Check the schedule for details on packet pick up times and location.
|Pricing Tier||Date Range||Individual -|
|Relay Teams||Individual -
|Early||Nov 1-Dec 31||$86.00||$121.00||$86.00
|Registration 1||Jan 1-Feb 28||$96.00||$131.00||$96.00
|Registration 2||March 1-April 30||$106.00||$141.00||$106.00
|Registration 3||May 1-June 30||$116.00||$151.00||$116.00
|Final||July 1-Aug 14||$126.00||$161.00||$126.00
|Charity Slots||Packet Pick Up Only|
At AO 3:30p-7:00p
On Friday and 3:30p-6:00p On Saturday
Cash will be awarded to the top 3 Male & Female OPEN and ELITE Division athletes (no relays) in each race as follows: 1st – $400, 2nd – $250, 3rd – $150. Prize purse cancelled for 2019 due to low participation in this category.
Included with the price of your athlete registration fee:
- Finisher’s medal and bragging rights!
- Tri-blend race t-shirt
- NEW in 2019 – Custom Branded Luray Triathlon Socks (See below)
- Finisher logoed ice-towel
- Timing chip results for swim, bike, run and both transitions
- Results kiosk with instant results
- Food and drinks plus music on race day
- Hammer Nutrition product samples
- Eligibility for top 3 awards in your age group or special categories like Military, Clydesdale, and Athena.
- Points toward your rankings with USA Triathlon