- Triathlon: 750m swim/27K bike/5K run
- Aquabike: 750m swim/27K bike
Event Cap: 700 participants
Registration: Online registration is closed. Charity spots are available for $200 at Packet Pickup on Friday from 3:30pm-7:00pm and on Saturday from 3:30pm-6:00pm at Appalachian Outfitters, 2 W Main St, Luray, VA 22835.
|Pricing Tier||Date Range||Individual -|
|Relay Teams||Individual -
|Early||Nov 1-Dec 31||$86.00||$121.00||$86.00
|Registration 1||Jan 1-Feb 28||$96.00||$131.00||$96.00
|Registration 2||March 1-April 30||$106.00||$141.00||$106.00
|Registration 3||May 1-June 30||$116.00||$151.00||$116.00
|Final||July 1-Aug 15||$126.00||$161.00||$126.00
|Charity Slots||Packet Pick Up Only|
At AO 3:30p-7:00p
On Friday and 3:30p-6:00p On Saturday
Prize Purse: Cash will be awarded to the top 3 Male & Female OPEN and ELITE Division athletes (no relays) in each race as follows: 1st – $400, 2nd – $250, 3rd – $150.
Included with the price of your athlete registration fee:
- Finisher’s medal and bragging rights!
- Tri-blend race t-shirt
- Luray Triathlon water bottle
- Finisher logoed ice-towel
- Timing chip results for swim, bike, run and both transitions
- Results kiosk with instant results
- Food and drinks plus music on race day
- Hammer Nutrition product samples
- Eligibility for top 3 awards in your age group or special categories like Military, Clydesdale, and Athena.
- Points toward your rankings with USA Triathlon