Top 3 in each of the following triathlon categories:
- Overall (M & F) – OPEN and ELITE athletes
- Overall (M & F) – Age Group Athletes
- Masters Overall (M&F 40+)
- Age Group (M&F): 15 & Under,16-19, 20-24, 25-29, etc.
- Clydesdales (M 220+ Lbs) and Masters Clydesdales (40+)
- Athenas (F 165+ Lbs) and Masters Athenas (40+)
- Novice (M&F)
- Relay Teams (Mixed, All Male, All Female)
- Luray Local Finisher (M&F)
- Military (M&F)
- Aquabike (M&F)
Virgina High School USA Triathlon Championship – Sprint Triathlon Awards:
- Top 3 Male and Top 3 Female High School athletes will be awarded
- Top Relay Team (all three members of a team must be high school students in 2018-2019 school year) will be awarded
- Top 3 Overall (M & F)
- 1 Deep in Each of the Following Age Group Categories (M&F): 15 & Under,16-19, 20-24, 25-29, etc.
- 1 Deep in Relay Teams (no divisions)
- ELITE and OPEN Division athletes (triathlon only) will start in wave 1 and compete for the top 3 overall awards and the prize money. They will not be eligible for age group awards.
- Age group athletes not in the OPEN Division will only compete for age group awards and not overall awards.
Questions? Please visit luraytriathlon.com for more details about the race.