From downtown Luray at intersection of 340 / Business 211 (Main St.)
- Turn left on Main St. for 0.6 miles to traffic light on Reservoir Avenue.
- Turn right on Reservoir Avenue and go 2.6 miles (Reservoir will turn into Fairview Road) to a stop sign.
- Turn right onto Brookstone Road then almost immediate left onto Valleyburg Road.
- Go 1.3 miles to the Lake Arrowhead entrance on the left. (Note: Valleyburg Road will turn to the right prior to the Lake entrance – keep going straight on Lake Arrowhead Road).
- There are signs along the way for Lake Arrowhead beginning on the turn from Reservoir Rd.
If coming from Washington, DC and points east there are basically two options:
- I-66 West towards Front Royal:
Alternate Route from the east:
- Take exit 13 to Rte 55 West towards Front Royal until it dead ends.
- Take a left at the light onto 340 South for approximately 30 miles to intersection of 340 / Business 211 (Main St.) in downtown Luray.
- Follow directions from downtown Luray above.
- Take 211 West through Sperryville over Skyline Drive towards Luray.
- Turn left on Business 211 to downtown Luray for 0.9 miles then left on Dry Run Rd.
- Follow Dry Run Rd for approximately 3.7 miles until it dead ends at Lake Arrowhead Rd.
- Make a right on Lake Arrowhead Rd then go approximately 1.6 miles.
- Park will be on your right.
If coming from I-81 and points west:
- Take 211 East towards Luray then right on Business 211 East towards downtown Luray.
- Follow directions to Lake Arrowhead from downtown Luray above.