Lodging for Luray Triathlon
Luray and Page County, the ‘Cabin Capital of Virginia
’, offers a variety of lodging options. including several motels and hotels. Be pampered in a charming Bed & Breakfast or in an elegantly restored grand inn, relax in a private cabin or stay at a campground in the mountains or on the river.
For up to date lodging information and other lodging options, please contact the Luray-Page County Chamber of Commerce: 540-743-3915 or 540-743-4530. Don’t forget to mention that you are racing in the triathlon!
Camping at Lake Arrowhead Park (Race Site)
Courtesy of the Luray Parks and Recreation Department, any athletes or spectators will be able to camp out at the race site on race weekend. There will be an area marked off at Lake Arrowhead Park near the bathhouse (toilets, showers) and the transition area.
Please follow this process if you wish to reserve a spot to camp at Lake Arrowhead.
1) Reservations are required. Call 540-843-0770 to reserve a camp spot.
2) Tents are $20 per tent per night and RV’s, pop-ups and pull-behinds are $40 per vehicle per night. No Refunds.
3) Mail check payment to:
Town of Luray Attn: Luray Triathlon
P.O. Box 629
Luray, VA 22835
4) Payment is due on/before August 1st. If payment is not made by August 1st you can bring it to the race when you check in. Cash or check only at the race site.
5) Once the check is received and processed, we will mail a receipt to the return address on the envelope, and note the date on the reservation log as payments are received.
6) Campers will check-in at the designated camping check-in tent and will receive a park map and some info/do’s/don’ts/ of camping at Lake Arrowhead. Any late reservation cash/check payments can be made at the time of check-in.
Click here for camping rules and information.
Please direct all questions related to camping at Lake Arrowhead to Morgan at 540-843-0770. Thank you!